- Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack Download Free 2015
- Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Guide
- Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack download free, software
- Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Build
- Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack Download Free Pc
- Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack Download Free Version
Jan 22, 2013 This pack contains the Necrosis head and Chaos Reigns skin for the Mechromancer - look for them in the character customization menu! This pack requires the Mechromancer pack, sold separately. Requires Steam Client to activate. Requires the base game Borderlands 2 to activate. Requires the Mechromancer Pack to activate. System Requirements. This download grants the Mechromancer, a 5th playable character class who can summon a destructive robot named Deathtrap. In addition to this new class, this pack also includes bonus items which were included in the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club Pack, including the Gearbox Gold Gun Pack, a Golden Key, which unlocks rare items in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest, and the Vault Hunters Relic.
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack Download Free 2015
Features on Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack DLC - PS3 [Digital Code]
- Downloadable content for base game: Borderlands 2
- Grants the Mechromancer, a 5th playable character class who can summon a destructive robot named Deathtrap.
- Also includes bonus items which were included in the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club Pack, including the Gearbox Gold Gun Pack, a Golden Key, which unlocks rare items in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest, and the Vault Hunter?s Relic, which boosts your gear-hunting fortunes.
Description for Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack DLC - PS3 [Digital Code]
This download grants the Mechromancer, a 5th playable character class who can summon a destructive robot named Deathtrap. In addition to this new class, this pack also includes bonus items which were included in the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club Pack, including the Gearbox Gold Gun Pack, a Golden Key, which unlocks rare items in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest, and the Vault Hunter’s Relic, which boosts your gear-hunting fortunes. If you have pre-ordered the game and received the Premiere Club content, you do not need to purchase this content. Please enter your pre-order voucher code to unlock this content.Requires the base game to activate.
System Requirements:Supported Platforms: PlayStation 3
#1090 UpdatedBorderlands 2: Remastered + All DLCs
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, RPG, First-person, 3D
Companies: Gearbox Software, 2K Games
Original Size: 35.8 GB
Repack Size: from 10 GB [Selective Download]
- 1337x KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: Upera (Uploaded by Nice_2000, NOT compatible with other mirrors)
- Filehosters: Google Drive + 2 (Uploaded by Uria Urikra and hermietkreeft, compatible with torrent)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Borderlands.2.Remastered-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-borderlands.2.remastered.iso (21,513,273,344 bytes)
- Borderlands.2.Commander.Lilith.and.The.Fight.For.Sanctuary.DLC-PLAZA (3.4 GB) was installed over
- Missing language packs (11.7 GB) added, thanks to Christsnatcher!
- All DLCs included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature – you may skip downloading and installing of 4K videos and languages you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 35.1 to 10~16.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 10-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 34 GB
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in “BinariesWin32” folder to change the game language
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption across the undiscovered and unpredictable living planet.
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Guide
- All-New Characters and All-New Classes: Four all new playable classes including the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker and the Assassin. Step into the role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wield any two weapons found in the game. Not only that, you will build on that skill to do more things with two guns than you ever imagined possible. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that’s your thing! Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!
- Dynamic Co-op online, and LAN: Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
- World Connected Story: Find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception — the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he’s stolen credit for the opening of the Vault.)
- 87 Bazillion…Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Relics, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
- Brand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, you’ll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand new enemies: A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies in Borderlands 2.
Borderlands 2: Remastered is basically Borderlands 2 + The Ultra HD Texture Pack
The Ultra HD Texture Pack is a free visual upgrade available to both new and existing product owners.
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack download free, software
The Ultra HD Texture Pack includes:
- Remastered 4K environment textures, including geometry and skyboxes
- Remastered 4K characters and vehicles
- Remastered 4K weapon meshes and textures
- Improved Anti-Aliasing, including improved edge line implementation — This includes improved ink line definition and framing/outline around character models
- Higher Resolution Dynamic Shadows — Improved quality and smoothness of shadows, especially during movement
- Improved Screen Space Ambient Occlusion — An improved SSAO method for more realistic ambient lighting
Please note that some of the above visual improvements are automatically enabled when the Texture Pack is installed. There is no need to manually enable them in the in-game Video settings menu.
- Assassin Cl0ckw0rk Pack
- Assassin Domination Pack
- Assassin Madness Pack
- Assassin Stinging Blade Pack
- Assassin Supremacy Pack
- Mechromancer character
- Season Pass
- Ultra HD Texture Pack
- Collectors Edition
- Commander Lilith & The Fight For Sanctuary
- Creature Dome
- Premiere Club
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Collector’s Edition Pack
- Commando Devilish Good Looks Pack
- Commando Domination Pack
- Commando Haggard Hunter Pack
- Commando Madness Pack
- Commando Supremacy Pack
- Creature Slaughterdome
- Gunzerker Dapper Gent Pack
- Gunzerker Domination Pack
- Gunzerker Greasy Grunt Pack
- Gunzerker Madness Pack
- Gunzerker Supremacy Pack
- Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest
- Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler
- Headhunter 3: Mercenary Day
- Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre
- Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax
- Mechromancer Beatmaster Pack
- Mechromancer Domination Pack
- Mechromancer Madness Pack
- Mechromancer Pack
- Mechromancer Steampunk Slayer Pack
- Mechromancer Supremacy Pack
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Psycho Dark Psyche Pack
- Psycho Domination Pack
- Psycho Madness Pack
- Psycho Pack
- Psycho Party Pack
- Psycho Supremacy Pack
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Siren Domination Pack
- Siren Glitter and Gore Pack
- Siren Learned Warrior Pack
- Siren Madness Pack
- Siren Supremacy Pack
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
You can skip downloading of 4K videos and language files you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- fg-selective-english.bin + fg-selective-english-2.bin (also required for Korean and Chinese users)
- fg-selective-french.bin + fg-selective-french-2.bin
- fg-selective-german.bin + fg-selective-german-2.bin
- fg-selective-italian.bin + fg-selective-italian-2.bin
- fg-selective-japanese.bin + fg-selective-japanese-2.bin
- fg-selective-spanish.bin + fg-selective-spanish-2.bin
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Build
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “optional/selective” files, but download fg-optional-spanish.bin, fg-optional-spanish-2.bin & all main files (01-08).
This repack is partially backwards compatible with my previous BL2R repack, allowing you to save up to 8.8 GB of traffic. You may rehash the following files:
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack Download Free Pc
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack Download Free Version
All other files has either been changed or added.