In Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, the third campaign add-on for Borderlands 2, players will enter an uncharted territory deep in the swamps of Pandora where a massive Hyperion ship has crashed. The wreckage is rumored to have stockpiles of loot. But watch out, mutated creatures, and armies of sava.
'Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt', is the name of DLC3 which involves hunting creatures with honor and facial hair.Danger! Excitement! Mustaches! It's time for another episode of Vault Hunter Adventures, featuring Sir Hammerlock! In this week's tale, our hard-boiled heroes travel to the savage continent of Aegrus! Their goal? To uncover the most exotic creatures Pandora has to offer, and give 'em the old one-two!
- One new head and one new skin for each class
- A new vehicle - the fanboat (summoned from a Catch-A-Boat station), with 68 of its own skins and corrosive, incendiary, and shock weapon mods
- Currently 12 side missions and 5 longer main story missions
- A new raid boss ('Imagine, if you will, a Stalker the size of a small building. Now imagine yourself killing it.')
- More new Seraph items
- New kinds of enemies, like the borok and the scaylion
- Lots of monster-tracking side missions assigned by Sir Hammerlock
- A new swamp/jungle continent named Aegrus
- A self-important but not-so-well-known new enemy who is 'super-pumped we're archenemies now', and who leads a tribe of jungle savages and has an evil plan that might actually work
- A new treasure room brimming with goodies... but with a time limit
Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Huntock S Big Game Hunt
And, of course...
- Claptrap. Always Claptrap. ('Those savages briefly distracted me from the crushing loneliness of my existence!')
Borderlands 2 Hammerlock
Borderlands 2's third DLC expansion, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, has arrived, and to celebrate developer Gearbox Software have released a launch trailer that teases all of the new additions to. So, I’m just going to go out and say it: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt isn’t really the Borderlands 2 expansion we’ve been waiting for. Sure, it carries over much of the charm from the main game (and the exceptional Captain Scarlett DLC), but that’s a charm that’s starting to wear a little thin. Please note the first mission of Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, 'Savage Lands', is suggested for characters level 31 and higher on Normal Mode and level 35 and higher on True Vault Hunter Mode. Was this article helpful?