Leap into a grand adventure of dragons, magic and cats in purr-suit of the evil Drakoth and your catnapped sister! Explore Felingard's huge overworld map, risk life and limb delving into dungeons for epic loot, and lend a paw to a furry cast of characters in a flurry of side quests.
'Tokyo Game Show 2016 Indie Showcase'
'Unite 2016 Showcase'
'Casual Connect 2017 Indie Prize Showcase'
'Casual Connect 2017 Best Mobile Game Finalist'
'Combat in Cat Quest occurs entirely in real-time, and is brilliant in its simplicity.' - Kotaku
'A PURR-FECT WAY TO SPEND SOME TIME' - Gamespew
- Pawsome real time combat! Oh so juicy combat!
- A huge open world filled with hours of furry content!
- Over 60 side quests!
- Over 60 dungeons and caves filled with purrfect loot!
- Loot? Yes we have a ton of loot! All cat certified too!
- Gorgeous graphics that accentuate the cuteness of cats!
- An engrossing story about loss, betrayal, adventure, victory and...cats!
What are you waiting for? Download now! A Catventure awaits!
Attention to all fans of high-quality RPG, the continuation of a chic project about cats has just been released! A very interesting story, beautiful graphics and cute protagonists make the game as exciting and interesting as possible. Of course, this is an option for those who like cats and everything that is connected with them. So let’s curb this virtual world!
So cute and fluffy!
The first thing that should be said about Cat Quest is that it’s a charming and childish game that was created for pleasure, and not for you to rack your brains and think who the villain is here. And the story itself is quite short – if you don’t get distracted and push forward, in five hours you can easily go through the whole plot. On the other hand, if you don’t hurry, but grasp the details and think about the setting, then the gameplay will bring you much more pleasure. The darkness of funny jokes, the constant mention of cats and words associated with them, plus a very thoughtful virtual world with its own background and other matters. In general, the plot is extremely simple, but understandable and fascinating, but we don’t require anything more from this game. The main thing in it is to enjoy and relax.
Download Cat Quest II and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. CAT QUEST II is a 2D open-world action-RPG set in a fantasy realm of cats and dogs. Under threat from a continuing war between the cats of Felingard and the advancing dogs of the Lupus Empire, CAT QUEST II tells the tail of two kings, brought together against their will.
The gameplay also differs very little from the original part, but this is more a plus than a minus. The characters travel on a fairly large map, which has become twice as large, communicate with all sorts of heroes, go down into the dungeons to get equipment and constantly fight with opponents of different level and type. The game is role-playing and it is extremely important to properly allocate resources, equipment and items, plus think a little ahead. The battle system is quite easy-going, it’s not a hardcore project, plus the virtual world itself was created with the aim of making it easy for you to move and develop. For most users, this style of gameplay will be ideal, because not all of us like to play shooters and have an incredible reaction.
- Download Cat Quest and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Leap into a grand adventure of dragons, magic and cats in purr-suit of the evil Drakoth and your catnapped sister! Explore Felingard's huge overworld map, risk life and limb delving into dungeons for epic loot, and lend a paw to a furry cast of characters in a flurry of.
- Download Cat Quest for Android to leap into a grand adventure of dragons, magic and cats. 3 months free with 1-year plan. Download Now Best for customer support.
- The patch is free (isn’t that beautiful?) for everyone, and will be live tomorrow – August 8, also known as International Cat Day (what a happy coincidence) – and it’s also the third anniversary of the release of the original Cat Quest! Here are some of the top features to discover: The Mew Game.
Travel, fight, upgrade
Cat Quest Wiki
So what do you actually have to do in Cat Quest? Just set out to explore the map, travel from settlement to settlement, venture into plentiful dungeons in search of treasures and see how you can help the local dwellers. While performing side quests and clearing the underground territory, you can quickly upgrade your hero raising the primary parameters such as health, attack and magic. Yes, aside from a variety of weapons and armor, you can also use spells that have to be learned from wizards. Oh, and there is also a cooperative mode allowing you to distribute the roles of the two main heroes between you and your friend – twice as much fun!
Cat Quest Guide
Cat Quest II is just amazing. It’s strongly advisable to read into every dialogue, the names of locations and item descriptions. Literally every talk contains some jokes, funny references to cats and so on. Besides, it’s a perfect option of pastime with a friend on the same couch – you can simply turn on the co-op mode and get tons of pleasure. You can check it out online on our site playing both parts of Cat Quest and enjoy this 100% cattish adventure!