- Class - Shield Lancer Download Free Download
- Class - Shield Lancer Download Free Version
- Class - Shield Lancer Download Free Fire
Massif Press publishes Lancer and other games.
Massif Press is raising funds for Lancer on Kickstarter! Lancer is a mud-and-lasers RPG about mechs and the pilots who crew them. Narrative play, gritty tactical combat and deep customization.
- Freelancer 2.0.1: Crossfire Nov 14 2020 Crossfire 2.0 Full Version 1 comment. The 10th and final chapter of the famous Crossfire Mod. Stunning graphics, a large universe and 45 new singleplayer missions are waiting to be explored.
- Download; Play Free; All PC PS4 XBOX ONE. English French German. Prev Class: Berserker Next Class: Mystic. SHARE; Facebook; Twitter; Class Overview; Skills; PLAY FREE. As powerful in defense as in attack, the lancer’s role in a fight is at the head of the formation. His heavy shield absorbs damage, while his lance.
Lancer is a tabletop role playing game centered on shared narratives, customizable mechs, and the pilots who crew them.
Class - Shield Lancer Download Free Download
Set many thousands of years from the present day, Lancer imagines a future where a survivor humanity has spread to the stars after weathering terrible ecological collapse on Earth -- the end of the Anthropocene as a consequence of unrestrained consumption and poor stewardship.
With a survival imperative motivated by this cultural history, humanity’s organizing body, Union, seeks to manage the galaxy to ensure we’ll never again be faced with extinction. They are not perfect in this endeavor; the narrative present of Lancer imagines a future where Union’s central body has been gripped by popular revolution, and the new governing body seeks to rectify the crimes of the old.
Lancer features a mix of gritty, mud-and-lasers military science fiction and mythic science fantasy. In the setting, conscript pilots mix ranks with flying aces, mercenary guns-for-hire brawl with secretive corporate agents, and relativistic paladins cross thermal lances with causality-breaking, unknowable beings.
Players of Lancer adopt the roles of mech pilots -- comrades together in a galaxy of danger and hope. Some groups will fight for Union, working to rectify the crimes of previous administrations. Others, for a corpro-state, working to advance private interests while lining their pockets. Yet others will fight for groups acting in opposition to those in power, or for themselves.
Lancer offers deep mech customization, a wide range of player backgrounds, and a system and setting with room for any story you and your group want to tell. It’s best with a group of 3-5 players, and can be used to run a one-shot session or persistent campaign.