A new hero class called the Shieldbreaker will arrive in Darkest Dungeon later this week, and like her fellow digital dungeoneers she is a formidable but deeply flawed adventurer: 'Deadly as a.
- The Shieldbreaker is a powerful ally in the fight to reclaim the Estate and banish the evil that squats in the Darkest Dungeon. A highly-tactical hero with solid damage dealing capability, she truly excels when countering monsters with high protection and those who guard their allies.
- Darkest Dungeon has come out with a new DLC featuring the Shieldbreaker. For anyone unfamiliar with the game it’s a roguelike game where choices you make while in and out of battle matter. While trying to reclaim your family’s old lands you employ various mercenaries in groups of four to delve deeper and deeper into the dark unknown of the.
Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker DLC Revealed
A new DLC for Red Hook Studios' atmospheric RPG Darkest Dungeon is about to hit Steam on October 26, 2017. This DLC's main attraction is the Shieldbreaker, a new adventurer for you to recruit, who is a tough yet relatively low-health hero with a dynamic tactical skill set focused on stealth and breaking through enemy defenses.
And apart from the new adventurer, the DLC will add new trinkets, 3 new monsters, and a new consumable item. The Shieldbreaker DLC will cost you $3.99 or your regional equivalent. Here's the official description:
Darkest Dungeon SteamFeatures:
- New hero class: the Shieldbreaker
- Dynamic, tactical skill set for the Shieldbreaker featuring all new combat mechanics including: Armor Piercing, Guard Break, and Stealth
- Shieldbreaker class-specific trinkets, including a set.
- 3 New Monsters - frightful illusions from the Shieldbreaker's origin, now slithering forward to infest the Estate
- New Consumable Item - Aegis Scale, providing a last bastion of protection for when a hero truly needs it.