Canterbury Tales, a collection of verse and prose tales of many different kinds. At the time of his death, Chaucer had penned nearly 20,000 lines of The Canterbury Tales, but many more tales were planned. Uncommon Honor When he died in 1400, Chaucer was accorded a rare honor for a commoner—burial in London’s Westminster Abbey. The Romance of Lust: A classic Victorian erotic novel Anonymous 3600 downloads; The Life of Lazarillo de Tormes Anonymous 870 downloads; Laura Middleton; Her Brother and her Lover Anonymous 822 downloads; Familiar Animals Anonymous 757 downloads; The Ladies Delight Anonymous 741 downloads; The Power of Mesmerism Anonymous 570 downloads; The Arabian Nights Entertainments Anonymous 408 downloads.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You play as a new writer working from your small apartment. Your goal is to become a well-known and successful author!
- Drafting Tales has been updated to version 0.21.0. Work length options are now Short, Medium and Long, which are unlocked at expertise levels 1, 2 and 3 respectively. Audience demand for each genre/topic combination is calculated and displayed in the Write Dialog.
- I Wrote Fan Fiction That Would Get Me Arrested Repeatedly - Drafting Tales Subscribe if you like! + Watch More Strange Simulator Games.
- Download FlipaClip app for Android. Allows users to draw their favorite animated characters.
You produce works of literature, whose quality depends on the genre/topic combinations that you select and the effort points that you allocate to your work’s literary elements. As you gain experience, you unlock new work types, genres, topics and purchasable items which provide you with perks, allowing you to improve your works and progress in the game.
- Write articles, short-stories, non-fiction and novels
- Select genre/topic combinations and allocate effort points to your work’s literary elements
- Discover the ideal genre/topic and effort point combinations by asking your peers for feedback
- You have limited inspiration, so you'll need to develop appropriate strategies to maximise the number of works you produce and keep up with your expenses
- Query agents and publishers
- Get your works published, receive reviews and gain fans
- Customise and self-publish your books
- Post your articles/short-stories to your website
- Get nominated for awards
- Earn money, purchase items from the store and upgrade to a new home
- Retire rich and famous on your yacht!
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10, macOS 10.15, Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit operating systems only)
- Processor: Celeron N3060 (64-bit processors only)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 300 MB available space
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Apr 21, 2019|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Funny, Isometric|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Drafting Tales v1.0.0 - Full Release2 days ago
- Early Access Update (v0.35.0)29 days ago
- Early Access Update (v0.33.0)56 days ago
- Early Access Update (v0.31.0)Aug 31, 2020