The Endless Legend soundtrack combines diverse instruments, voices from the Scoring Orchestra and FlybyNo’s synths and has become one of the top favorites among Endless fans. The purchase includes an instant download of the digital original soundtrack to Endless Legend in the format of your choice (MP3, WAV, FLAC). Ships out within 14 days.
- Endless Space® 2 - Harmonic Memories Soundtrack Download Mp3
- Endless Space® 2 - Harmonic Memories Soundtrack Downloads
- Endless Space® 2 - Harmonic Memories Soundtrack Download Free
- Endless Space® 2 - Harmonic Memories Soundtrack Download Torrent
- Endless Space 2 - Harmonic Memories. In stock Instant download Languages. Mac Multiplayer Strategy. Retail price: $4 -25%. This DLC requires the base game $10.72 + $10.72 + $10.41 + $12.06 + $2.75 + $2.57 + $2.75 $106 $52.00. Buy the pack Information.
- Endless Space 2: Harmonic Memories Original Soundtrack by FlybyNo, released 15 November 2018 1. Magenta Clouds (ES2 Remix) 2. Slice and Collide (ES2 Remix) 3. Reach The Amoeba (ES2 Remix) 4. The Dust (ES2 Remix) 5. Bleu Argon (ES2 Remix) 6. Terraforming (ES2 Remix) 7. Falling Night Stars (ES2 Remix) 8. The Endless (ES2 Remix) 9. Deafen Dawn (ES2 Remix) Original soundtrack from the DLC Endless.
- StoreBrowse Genres
- Your cart is empty!
- Buy with confidence. All products on MacGameStore are authorized for sale by publishers. No gray-market worries here!
|Would you like to view prices in estimated EUR? (actual charges are made in USD)||Yes||Endless Space® 2 - Harmonic Memories Soundtrack Download Mp3|
Endless Space® 2 - Harmonic Memories
Region restrictionsWill NOT activate in the following countries:
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Japan, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Korea, Republic of, Kosovo, Paraguay, Peru, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Endless Space 2 - Harmonic Memories
More than 6 years have passed since the release of the first Endless Space... FlybyNo, in pure madness, decided to delve into the archives and remaster his favorite songs from the game that made what Amplitude Studios is today! This add-on also features the arrival of a new Harmony Hero FES2 Reflects.
A few words by FlybyNo:
'For this musical add-on, I chose my 9 favorite songs from Endless Space and modernized them with new instruments and musicians.
In two pieces we recorded some “duduk”, the Armenian flute emblematic of ES1's main theme. I also recorded a duet of singers for all the choir parts (that I had sung myself at the time, and I can tell you that I sing particularly badly!). All the rhythmic parts were redone by my assistant Alexandre, and I replaced most of the synthesizers with brand new ones, especially the Solaris by John Bowen, and The River which a French synthesizer only produced in 20 copies to date. I hope you enjoy listening to this add-on as much as I did producing it.'
Composed and produced by FlybyNo
Duduk and drum programming : Alexandre Bobe
Voices : Samantha Ferrando & Bertrand Antigny
1 - Magenta Clouds
2 - Slice and Collide
3 - Reach The Amoeba
4 - The Dust
5 - Bleu Argon
6 - Terraforming
7 - Falling Night Stars
8 - The Endless
9 - Deafen Dawn
New Harmony Hero: FES2 Reflects
The thing that separates Reflects from its kin and species could best be described as 'fatalism'. While other elements of the Harmony may rail and fight against Dust, seeking to avoid or lessen its disturbance of their senses, Reflects simply accepted Dust as a new part of its reality and moved on. The desire to understand Dust led it to the Academy, where curious scientists and philosophers were as eager to study this mineral specimen as it was to study their wisdom and ways...
© 2018 Amplitude Studios. All rights reserved. Endless Space, Endless Space 2, GAMES2GETHER, Amplitude Studios and Amplitude Studios logo are registered trademarks of Amplitude Studios in the U.S. and other countries. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.