- Escapists 2 Download
- Escapists 2 The Glorious Regime
- Escapists 2 - Glorious Regime Prison Download Free
- Escapists 2 Glorious Regime
- Escapist 2 Glorious Regime
- The Escapists 2 Custom Prisons
Quiver before The Glorious Regime! Despite the towering walls, electric fences and the fact that you can't leave, you should be thankful to be serving time here. The Glorious Leader sees and hears all. Every day you must attend roll call in the shadow of his almighty monument! Experience the thrill of escaping the hidden compound deep in the. The Escapists 2 - Glorious Regime Prison. Sale -33% $2.67 $3.99. Region restrictions. Activates within United States. This game has world-wide activation. No known region restrictions in effect. This DLC Requires: The Escapists 2: Release Date: 8/21/2017: Genres: Simulation, Indie, Strategy: Publisher: Team 17: DRM. Originally a pre-order bonus for The Escapists 2 on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, The Glorious Regime is now available in The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout via a FREE update. To receive this new, free prison, simply update your game on iOS or Android. Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Escapists 2 - Glorious Regime Prison Key Steam GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Escapists 2 - Glorious Regime Prison Key Steam GLOBAL may change over time. The Escapists 2 - The Glorious Regime Loading See details Despite the towering walls, electric fences and the fact that you can’t leave, you should be thankful to be serving time here.
The purpose of this guide is to help you learn how to escape from Area 17 in The Escapist 2.
Other The Escapists 2 Guides:
- How to Escape the USS Anomaly.
- How to Escape the Centre Perks 2.0.
- How to Escape the Rattlesnake Springs.
- How to Escape the Air Force Con.
- How to Escape the Cougar Creek Railroad.
- How to Escape the K.A.P.O.W Camp.
- How to Escape the Fort Tundra.
- Raise your intellect to 60.
- Get the following items: 'Iron Bar, Plastic Red Key, Flimsy Cutters, Bed Dummy, Guard Outfit, Adrenaline shot.
- Iron Bar can be bought from inmates, bed dummy, plastic red key and flimsy cutters must be crafted. Guard outfit and Adrenaline shot can be found in knocked out guards.
- Place your bed dummy in bed.
- Take the items listen above and head south to the location shown. Wait there until it's 00:00.
- At the right time, drop your contraband items and shut off the generator, then head upstairs.
- Alternatively you can live your contraband upstairs, guards don't roam there.
- Go upstairs, through the door and cut through the fence here:
- Run before the lights come back on and start chipping the wall with your iron bar. If you get tired (which you most likely will) drink your adrenaline shot and finish it off. Escape.
I'm Only Human (Singleplayer Only)
- Reach 60 Intellect
- Find 2 talcum powder, 2 tubes of toothpaste, 2 lighters, 2 combs or 2 toothbrushes, Feather, Jar of Ink, Guard Outfit, and a Blank Security Pass (Only on Guards).
- Craft 2 wad of puttys and 2 molten plastic.
- Craft the Security Pass as shown below.
- Craft Cyan and Red plastic keys.
- Head to the bottom left red doors on the first floor in the cell building as shown.
- Equip your Guard Outfit and exit the doors.
- Follow the yellow line on the image to the maintenance desk.
- Search through the maintenance desk and requip the civilian outfit, then follow the yellow line in the picture as shown:
- Press 'E' on the double doors inside when you have the option to escape, make sure to have your Security Pass out.
- Congrats you escaped!
Alien Technology(Multiplayer Only)
- Get 50 intellect.
- Find or craft the following items: 1 circuit board, 1 energy module (2 batteries + 1 wire), 1 radio receiver (found on guards), lightweight cutters or better, red keycard.
- Take the red keycard and head west, above the blacksmith job, through those stairs to the fake moon landing set. Open the shuttle and take the empty cannister.
- Go south east through the stairs into the hangar with the UFO.
- Have your friend turn off the generator located south west of the map and cut through the fence. You can leave it open, guards never go there unless they follow you.
- Grab your circuit board, energy module, radio receiver and the empty cannister.
- Head to the UFO through the hole you dug in the fence and escape using the above mentioned items.
Recommended for You:
- All The Escapists 2 Guides!
You May Also Like:
Santa's Shakedown is a prison in The Escapists 2. It is a free Christmas-themed prison that is available anytime, and comes free with the game.
Escapists 2 Download
- 4Ways To Escape
- 4.1Perimeter Breakout
Escapists 2 The Glorious Regime
|06:00 - 07:00||Roll Call|
|07:00 - 08:00||Breakfast|
|08:00 - 11:00||Job Time|
|11:00 - 12:00||Exercise Time|
|12:00 - 13:00||Shower Time|
|13:00 - 15:00||Free Time|
|15:00 - 16:00||Roll Call|
|16:00 - 19:00||Job Time|
|19:00 - 20:00||Dinner|
|20:00 - 22:00||Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Roll Call|
|23:00 - 06:00||Lights Out|
Escape Plans[editedit source]
- Perimeter Breakout ( see strategies for detailed information)
- Top of the Naughty List [Singleplayer only] ( see strategies for detailed information )
- It's Behind You! [Multiplayer only] ( see strategies for detailed information )
Ways To Escape[editedit source]
Perimeter Breakout[editedit source]
Method 1:[editedit source]
- Raise your intellect to 60.
- Gather the following items:
- Singleplayer: 1x Guard Outfit, 1x Bed Dummy, 1x Plastic Red Key, 1x Plastic Cyan Key, 2x File.
- Multiplayer: 1Guard Outfit for each player, 1 Bed Dummy for each player, 1 Plastic Red Key for each player, File, 1x Plastic Cyan Key and optionally Plastic Purple Key for any player that wants one.
- At night roll call, right before Lights Out, place the Bed Dummy in your bed, equip the Guard Outfit, and go to the Generator and deactivate it. It is at the south side of the first floor, in a room which also has a desk and a glass window.
- Quickly run north before Lights Out arrives. Exit the building through the cyan doors in the maintenance room, near the northbound hallway next to the mess hall.
- Go west a bit once outside. You will see a small building outside, with Red Key doors. Go in through here and out the other side of it.
- Wait for the 'Return to Cell' bar to disappear. Using your files, cut through the now-deactivated Electric Fence.
- You're free!
- At night roll call, right before Lights Out, all players place a Bed Dummy in their bed, equip their Guard Outfit and prepare their items. One player (henceforth referred to as player A) should have the Cyan Key. Another player, referred to as player B, should have the 2 files. Everyone needs a Red Key. Player A should go to the Generator and deactivate it. It is at the south side of the first floor, in a room which also has a desk and a glass window.
- All other players, quickly run north before Lights Out arrives. Player A goes through the maintenance room using their Cyan Key. Exit the building through the northbound hallway next to the mess hall. You shouldn't need a Purple Key because all players except A can exit before Lights Out, but you could always get some for backup.
- You will see a small building outside, with Red Key doors. All players, go in through here and out the other side of it.
- Wait for the 'Return to Cell' bar to disappear. Player B, using the files, cut through the now-deactivated Electric Fence.
- You're free!
Method 2:[editedit source]
Escapists 2 - Glorious Regime Prison Download Free
- Raise your intellect to 60.
- Gather the following items: 2x Sturdy Shovel , Lightweight Shovel , 2x Timber Brace
At any time of day, head out the Mess Hall through the purple door in the east wall. Go south right into the small room with a desk in it. Start digging east from this room, using your shovels. Use your Timber Brace(s) to support the tunnel when necessary, and be sure to cover the hole with the desk whenever you're not done. Make sure to use your map to discern when you have passed the perimeter wall, then dig up.
Top of the Naughty List[editedit source]
This is a Singleplayer only escape, meaning that if you are playing in Multiplayer mode, you cannot escape this way.
Preparation:Acquire the following items:
- Mince Pie
- Components: Pastry Case, Jar of Mince
- Pretend Carrot
- Components: Orange Coloured Pen, Green Coloured Pen, Handkerchief
- Letter to Santa
- Components: Letter, Christmas List
- Raise your intellect to 40.
- Take all your items and head to the southeast part of the second floor of the prison. Enter the warden's office to find a large table that says 'Place Treats for Santa'. Place your items on the table in the order it tells you to (Mince Pie, Bottle of Milk, Pretend Carrot).
- Finally, take the Letter to Santa and place it in the fireplace.
It's Behind You! (Multiplayer)[editedit source]
- Raise your Intellect to 70.
- Gather the following items: 3x Fabric, 2x Jar of Ink, 1x Piece of String, 1x Circuit Board, 1x Wire, 1x Lighter, and 1x Toothbrush OR Comb
- With 2x Fabric and 1x Jar of Ink, make the Pantomime Horse (front). Then, have your buddy take 1x Fabric, 1x Jar of Ink, and 1x Piece of String to craft the Pantomime Horse (rear). Finally, take the plastic item and 1x Lighter to craft Molten Plastic.
- Get the Molten Plastic, the Circuit Board, and the Wire, then find a guard with the Cyan Keycard. Knock him out, then clone the Keycard using the Circuit Board, the Wire, and the Cyan Keycard, to make the Cyan Keycard Mould. Put the keycard back in the guard's pocket, then use the Molten Plastic and the mould to craft a Fake Cyan Keycard.
- Go to the south of floor 2. Look for the door that leads into a room with a Cyan Keycard door. The North wall should have a keycard slot; put the Fake Cyan Keycard in the slot and the door should open up. Have your fellow inmate go into the room because if you leave, the door will close. Look in the desk and there should be the Pantomime Script.
- Final Step: Go to the North of floor 1, and there should be a Multiplayer Door. Get in and let the other player in using the button on the North wall. Finally, place the Pantomime Script on the table, then place the Pantomime Horse (front) and (rear).
- You're Out!
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guides
Top Of The Naughty List Guides
It's Behind You! Guides
Escapists 2 Glorious Regime
Escapist 2 Glorious Regime
- This is the third Christmas prison (December 13, 2017), the first being Santa's Sweatshop (December 8, 2015), and the second being Jingle Cells (December 8, 2015).