(Redirected from Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven) 'EU4' redirects here. For other uses, see EU4 (disambiguation). Europa Universalis IV is a grand strategy video game in the Europa Universalis series, developed by Paradox Development Studio and published by Paradox Interactive. Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven is an expansion pack to the grand strategy video game developed by Paradox Development Studio and released by Paradox Interactive in 2013, Europa Universalis IV. Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven Steam key grants you access to an awesome DLC expansion so you could further enhance your experience in Europa Universalis IV, one of the most profound strategy title on the market!
Paradox Interactive has announced a new expansion for Europa Universalis IV.
The new “Mandate of Heaven” expansion is set for a release on April 6th, and it brings with it an objective-based system focused on the semi-dynamic ages ranging from the age of Discovery to the age of Revolution. This adds new mechanics for China, Japan, and Manchu.
Europa Universalis Iv Gameplay
Featured above, you can view an introductory trailer for the expansion. Mandate of Heaven also brings with it more intuitive user interface modifications, as well as a host of other changes.
Here’s a rundown of what the expansion comes with:
Europa Universalis Iv Strategy Guide
- Ages and Golden Eras: Earn perks in four historical ages for meeting specific goals, building up to declaring your nation’s single Golden Era – 50 years of prosperity and power.
- Meritocracy: The Chinese emperor can hire good advisors more cheaply, keeping the empire functional no matter who rules.
- Tributaries: Some Asian nations can demand that weaker powers pay an annual tribute, whether in gold, manpower or monarch points.
- Manchu Banners: Manchu provinces can provide cheap and effective Banner armies drawn from the traditional tribe system.
- Japanese Shogunate: Compel the loyalty of your daimyos with new interactions that require them to submit to your authority, contribute to your power or even commit seppuku
- Diplomatic Macrobuilder: Common diplomatic actions are now easily available from the macrobuilder interface.
- New Events and Decisions: Most of these new systems are connected to new event series or decisions, enhancing your historical immersion.
In case you missed it, you can find our review for Europa Universalis IVhere (we highly recommend it!).