|Website||Crazy Monkey Studios - Official Site|
Crazy Monkey Studios is an independent video game development studio. Founded in 2010 and rebranded into Rogueside in 2020. Crazy Monkey Studios originally had its office in Kontich, Belgium until 2018 after which it relocated to Geel, Belgium in 2018.
Crazy Monkey Studios was founded in 2010 by Steven Verbeek and Martijn Holtkamp, after they met at a game conference. They teamed up to develop the game 'Empire: The deck building strategy game'. With limited resources, they created Empire and launched it on iOS and Android. In 2014 the team started working on Guns, Gore and Cannoli and launched this game on Steam, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch in 2015. After a success release they continued working on a sequel for the game and launched Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 in 2018 on the same platforms. The Team split up in 2018 and the majority relocated to a new office location in Geel, Belgium for a new start.They teamed up with Warcave in 2018 to develop the real time strategy game War Party that got released on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch in 2019.In 2020 the company launched the hidden object game named 'Hidden Through Time'.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 2018 download best savegame files with 100% completed progress for PC and place data in save games location folder. For Guns, Gore & Cannoli on the PlayStation 4, GameFAQs has 22 cheat codes and secrets.
- Empire: The Deck Building Strategy Game (2013, iOS)
- Guns, Gore and Cannoli: launch: April 30, 2015 on Steam
- Guns, Gore & Cannoli - An over-the-top, comical and fast-paced action game with hand-drawn graphics set in the Roaring Twenties. An all-you-can-shoot fest where you embody Vinnie, a mobster with a mission in a city controlled by gangsters and plagued by zombies. Featuring up to 4-man local co-op.
- Guns, Gore & Cannoli is an over-the-top, comical and fast-paced action game with beautiful 2D graphics set in the Roaring Twenties, the height of prohibition. The story is about Vinnie, a mobster with a mission in a city controlled by gangsters, renegade soldiers, and plagued by zombies. Featuring up to 4-man local co-op or fight against friends and AI in the local versus mode.
- ^'EMPIRE: The Deck Building Strategy Game (reviews)'. Metacritic. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- ^'Guns, Gore and Cannoli(news)'. Attack of the Fanboy. Retrieved 2 April 2015.