Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia immersion pack features as summarized in the release trailer. Rule Britannia is the 2nd immersion pack for EU4. It was announced on 2018-02-06 and was released on 2018-03-20. Its release coincides with patch 1.25. Master wind and trade, and spark industrial revolution in Rule Britannia, a new Immersion Pack for Europa Universalis IV.
Europa Universalis 4 Full Game
Weakened by wars on the continent, with a feeble monarch and rapacious nobles, England in the mid-15th century had no inkling of the glories to come. It would be a difficult path, through civil wars, religious upheaval, great fires and awkward unions. But the nation that would become Great Britain would rule a trade empire that spanned the globe, exporting ideals of English freedom - both of thought and trade - while making itself the most powerful nation the world had yet seen.
Master wind and trade, and spark industrial revolution in Rule Britannia, a new Immersion Pack for Europa Universalis IV.
Ocean Of Games Europa Universalis
Rule Britannia’s features include:
- New British Missions: New exclusive mission trees for England, Scotland and Ireland, embedded in our new Europa Universalis IV mission system.
- Industrial Revolution: Highly developed provinces may produce coal in the late game, fueling higher productivity and greater wealth.
- Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
- Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
- Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
- Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
Rule Britannia’s game improvements are packaged with:
- New Unit Pack: New army designs for British nations, including regional Irish units and revolting nations like Northumberland or Cornwall, as well as new music.
- New Music: Our composers have been hard at work writing new songs to quiet the stormy seas of commerce.
Rule Britannia is an immersion pack that adds mission trees as well as new unit models for England, Scotland and Ireland. Also, the Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices. Naval doctrines can be chosen to gain bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance. Innovativeness gives you rewards if you are the first nation to unlock new knowledge. You can now share you knowledge with allies or subjects. Finally the industrial revolution can happen in late game in your more developed provinces.