- Find all Steam Key stores and prices to download Jagged Alliance 2 Classic. You must login to your Steam Account or create one for free. Click Add a Game (located in the bottom Left corner) - Activate a Product on Steam. Download Jagged Alliance Collectors Bundle cd-key generator for free.
- Jagged Alliance 2 Download (1999 Strategy Game) Search a Classic Game: Old Games Homepage. Download 11912 Games: Action adventure (240) Adventure (1329) Amiga (1112).
- Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 Download
- Jagged Alliance 2 Classic Download Free Version
- Jagged Alliance 2 Patch
Graphics (models, in special) could be better. Jagged Alliance Online returns to life classic game of strategy in turns in certificated free-to-play. The multiplayer mod is free, and it has available a couple of campaigns of a one player that can be bought separately as DLC's (downloadable contents).
- > >
- Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Windows - 2000
Also released on: Mac
Description of Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business Windows
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business (aka 铁血联盟2：未完的使命, JA 2.5: Цена свободы) is a video game published in 2000 on Windows by Interplay Entertainment Corp.. It's a role-playing (rpg) game, set in a turn-based theme, and was also released on Mac.
Captures and Snapshots
Screenshots from MobyGames.com
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, give useful links or comment anything you'd like. This game is no longer abandonware, we won't put it back online.
Buy Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business is available for a small price on the following websites, and is no longer abandonware. GoG.com provides the best release and does not include DRM, please buy from them! You can read our online store guide .
Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 Download
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business was also released on the following systems:
- Publisher:Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Developer:Sirtech Canada Ltd.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games:
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold 1.12
This patch brings numerous enhancements to the game. Please see the Readme.txt file or click on more information for all the details.
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold
Jagged Alliance 2 Classic Download Free Version
Changes in 1.12:
- fixed the history record added when you give Carmen one of the terrorist's
- Shank will no longer automatically be added to your party if you talk to him
- fixed problems with MERCs not being hireable if you withheld money so long
that they quit, then you paid your balance
- fixed problem if at the last stage of IMP character creation (confirming
payment) you hit 'cancel'(which resulted in no custom character being created,
but at the same time preventing you from creating another)
- prevented player from switching to the map screen if a list of items to pick
up is being displayed
- fixed problem with the code to handle mercs surrendering to the enemy that
would occur if you had already played through the first surrender situation
(Alma prison) and then had more mercs surrender (which is supposed to trigger
the interrogation scene with Deidranna, Eliot, and Joe)
- fixed history record for when characters die
- fixed the infamous 'burst bug' which prevented some bullets from hitting a
character if they were standing when hit
Changes in 1.11:
- fixed bug in which breath damage could cause values to wrap from very low to
high values. (Typically seen with stun grenades – the player throws a stun
grenade at an enemy who is knocked down, but gets up the next turn raring to
- fixed a bug that would temporarily disable interrupts
- fixed two bugs related to stealing a weapon from an enemy, that would cause the
hourglass cursor to appear and not go away
- fixed a bug in which the chance to hit someone was incorrectly calculated when
aiming at a specific body part. A character that had partial cover behind the
edge of a roof (e.g. only their head visible) might have been impossible to
Jagged Alliance 2 Patch
hit due to a bullet-path check which was incorrectly targeted at their chest.