Mainly used for summoning, buying elixirs, and other consumables.
Magicite is the second major currency in Mobius Final Fantasy.
- Map Rewards
- Event Rewards
- Magicite Distiller (for a maximum of 4320 Magicite every 30 days)
- Purchase Magicite Shop
- First Clear Magicite Reward System (20 Magicite per assistance(5x max) / 3000 every 30 days)
- Random drops from enemies (20 magicite or 100 magicite drops / 20,000 farmable every month)
First Clear Magicite Reward System[editedit source]
In Multiplayer, Find Party, you will receive 20 Magicite each time when you help the host clearing that quest for the first time and for a maximum of 5 times per day (i.e. 100 Magicite in total per day).
You can create an extra account to take advance of this reward for unlimited times using the method below:
Magicite is an epic 2D RPG game that you can play singleplayer or with your friends. Venture out into randomized instances and get loot and materials to craft new armor.
Step by Step Guide
- Create a New Account using another Device, or emulator (hereafter referred to as 'Mule').
- Using Mule, play the Story mode until Ring of Braves is unlocked.
- Using Mule, enter Ring of Braves.
- Using Mule, create a 1*/2* uncleared game with 1 spot reserved (for your main main account).
- Now use your main account device, copy Party ID and take up the reserved spot.
- Start the game.
- Using Mule, press Help on the top right corner and click 'Flee' to leave the game (it will be view as 'Bailed'.
- Complete the game and you shall receive 20 Magicite in your main account.
- Repeat step 4 to 8.
See also[editedit source]
Our Magicite +14 trainer is now available and supports STEAM. These Magicite cheats are designed to enhance your experience with the game. Magicite Trainer 2.0. Jared is playing an indie game similar to Terraria called Magicite from Indie Box. Jared checks out the customization. Jared died right away when he tried before he started recording. He starts playing and chops down trees. One cavern-network underground in a world will probably hold 5 Emerald Ore blocks each, but separately; rarely in veins. Emerald Ore is rarer than Emeralds because you can trade with Villagers to get Emeralds. Current Trainers: Magicite V1.00 Trainer +6 Magicite V1.5 Trainer +6 Options: Inf.Health Inf.Mana Inf.Food Add Exp Active Items Cheat Edit Selected Item Id Edit Selected Item Quantity Notice: First start the game world then activate the trainer, Move an item to inventory then click it once.
A shard of magicite that radiates a curious light. Formed by the compression of magical energy, the stone known as magicite is prized by many for its power, but is exceedingly rare, with most specimens being little more than the shattered remnants of larger stones. That said, even this shard has not lost all of its essence, and can augment the powers of an esper to some degree.
Grants 100 experience to an esper.
Involved in Quest
- 24 needed for Too Cute to Die.
Crafting recipe[editedit source]
How to obtain[editedit source]
- Stacks over 999 shards.