Oxygen Music Download by Lincoln Brewster. Title: Oxygen Music Download By: Lincoln Brewster Format: Music Download Vendor: Integrity Music Publication Date: 2014 Stock No: WWDL156227-2. It'd be best to start digging.This soundtracks is by the brilliant minds at Klei Entertainment. Upon registering your Oxygen keyboard, you will find links and authorization codes for the included Sonivox Twist and Air Xpand!2 plug-ins in your M-Audio account. Note: The included Ableton Live 9 Lite software download link and authorization are on a card inside of your box. You will not find it within your M-audio account.
- Oxygen Not Included Soundtrack Download Free
- Oxygen Not Included Free Play
- Oxygen Not Included Download Pc
- Oxygen Not Included Download Game
- Free Oxygen Not Included Download
|This article may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version (Cloud Saves). It was last updated for the Automation Innovation Pack Update.|
|This article is a stub. You can help Oxygen Not Included Wiki by expanding it.|
Light increases Duplicant work-speed by 15% and improves decor, which reduces stress.
Light can also be converted into power using Solar Panels, and some plants (Bristle Blossom and Gas Grass) need illumination to grow (while the Dusk Cap needs darkness and doesn't grow when exposed to light).
Use the Light Overlay to see which tiles are lit at any time. 'Dim' light is sufficient to provide the 'Lit Workspace' work speed bonus.
Light Levels[editedit source]
|0||Pitch Black||Lit Workspace status removed|
|>1000||Dim||Lit Workspace status set|
|>50000||Bright||Above 40000 Lux: Bright and Cheerful status for Duplicants|
Beach Chair morale bonus
|>100000||Brilliant||Above 72000 Lux: Intensely Bright status for Duplicants and Sunburn|
- Floor Lamps, Ceiling Lamps, and Sun Lamps can be used to create light using electricity.
- The Printing Pod provides a large amount of light.
- Shine Bugs produce light.
- Natural sunlight can be found in the Space Biome.
Oxygen Not Included Soundtrack Download Free
Sunlight shines down from the top of the world. Unlike other light sources, which either have a circular or a cone shape, and lose their intensity with distance from the lightsource, the sun's light travels downwards indefinitely, if not absorbed by some element. An element's effective absorption () is its potential absorption factor () multiplied by its mass () / 1000 g for gasses, kg for liquids (maximum 1). The resulting percent of absorbed light is relative to the base intensity of the sunlight (), not the intensity of the light present in the cell (). Hence, shaded light doesn't just approach 0 intensity, but can quickly turn pitch black.
The actual proportion of unabsorbed light is on average around 0.2% lower than what the above calulations would suggest. This is in most part due to the fact that the game maps the light exposure percentage (1 - the sum of the effective absorption of all cells above) to an integer between 0 and 255, truncating the decimals, and in lesser part because of floating point conversion errors result in slightly off values in the elements' potential light absorption factors ().
The intensity of sunlight gradually changes by time of day. During 12.5% of the cycle (during night) the intensity is 0. In the remaining 87.5%, it follows a sine wave with a half-period of 0.875 cycles and a maximum of 80000 Lux.
- Algae Terrariums gain a minor efficiency bonus in direct light.
- Printing Pod has a large light source, making it a good area for recreational building in the early game.
- Mess Table, Lavatory, and Sink count as workspaces and benefit from the Lit Workspace speed bonus.
- Light interferes with Duplicant's sleep, so lights near Cots will negatively affect their stamina recovery. Dupes will attempt to sleep in unlit areas if they pass out on the floor. Loud Sleepers are the exception, they are too busy snoring to care about light.
- Sunlight causes Sunburn if duplicates are exposed to it for too long.
- Window Tiles and Pneumatic Doors allow light to pass through them. (Airlocks and Bunker Doors also allow light through while open)
All light emitting objects[editedit source]
- Some rooms now require a Light source to be considered a room.
- Duplicants work 15% faster when working in a lit space.
- Loud Sleepers sleep too deeply to be bothered by light while they sleep.
- Duplicants' sleep is disturbed by sleeping in a lit space.
There is a large amount of unreleased content for Oxygen Not Included. Some of these can occasionally be reached in game (such as Refined Metals), but many of them are only hinted at in the files, art assets, or developer streams.
- 4Unreleased Elements
Oxygen Not Included Free Play
Oxygen Not Included Download Pc
Two critters are currently in the files but not in-game:
|Volgus||A skittish mammalian creature. It moves in herds for safety.|
|Shockworm||Shockworms are exceptionally aggressive and discharge electrical shocks to stun their prey.|
The files mention several plants that are not obtainable:
|Avari Vine||A rapidly growing, subterranean Plant.|
|Fervine||A temperature reactive, subterranean Plant.|
|Palmera Tree||A large, chlorine-dwelling Plant that can be grown in farm buildings.|
Palmeras grow inedible buds that emit unbreathable hydrogen gas.
The files have many unreleased buildings, such as:
- Salt Lamp
- Laser Burner
- Metal Reclaimer
- Stasis Chamber
- Plant Air Conditioner
- Splitters and Joiners for Electricity, Liquid, and Gas
- Liquid Channel
Unreleased Elements[editedit source]
|Electrum is a conductive Metal alloy composed of gold and silver. |
It is suitable for building Power systems.
|1063.9 °C → Liquid Gold|
|2 (Very Soft)|
|Ore, Generic Buildable, Solid, Metal Ore|
|(Hg) Mercury is a metallic Liquid.|
|-38.8 °C → Solid Mercury|
|356.8 °C → Gas Mercury|
|Metal Ore, Liquid|
Gas Mercury[editedit source]
|(Hg) Mercury is a Metal heated into a Gaseous state.|
|356.8 °C → Mercury|
Specific Heat Capacity
|Metal Ore, Gas, Unbreathable Gas|
Oxygen Not Included Download Game
Solid Mercury[editedit source]
Free Oxygen Not Included Download
|(Hg) Mercury is a Metal in a Solid state.|
|2 (Very Soft)|
Specific Heat Capacity
|(He) Helium is an atomically lightweight, chemical Gas.|
|-268.9 °C → Liquid Helium|
|Gas, Unbreathable Gas|
Liquid Helium[editedit source]
|(He) Helium is an atomically lightweight, chemical element cooled into a Liquid state.|
|-268.9 °C → Helium|
Specific Heat Capacity