Purchase the Bonus Pack and receive the following extras (available for PC, Mac and linux) for Serious Sam 3: BFE:Original Soundtrack. Collection of 40 amazing soundtracks, specially composed by Damjan Mravunac and Undercode, spanning the entire Serious Sam 3 experience! Serious Sam 3 Bonus Content DLC Steam charts, data, update history. Nothing like frying the boss with high voltage. Stay tuned for serious sam 3 BFGhttps://store.playstation.com/#!/tid=CUSA0821800. About This Content Purchase the Bonus Pack and receive the following extras (available for PC, Mac and linux) for Serious Sam 3: BFE: Original Soundtrack. Collection of 40 amazing soundtracks, specially composed by Damjan Mravunac and Undercode, spanning the entire Serious Sam 3 experience! Serious Sam 3: BFE is a first-person shooter video game developed by Croatia-based indie development studio Croteam and published by Devolver Digital.It is part of the Serious Sam series and the prequel to the 2001 video game, Serious Sam.The game takes place in 22nd-century Egypt, during Mental's invasion on Earth, as implied in The First Encounter.The game features a 16-player online, as.
- Original Soundtrack* - Collection of 40 amazing soundtracks, specially composed by Damjan Mravunac and Undercode, spanning the entire Serious Sam 3 experience!
- Brett Sanderson Headless Kamikaze - Timed Exclusive Item: Bonus Multiplayer Character! Play as Brett Sanderson Headless Kamikaze, a headless man who decided to volunteer to be a Beheaded Kamikaze, because he wanted a lot more excitement in his life, and nothing is more exciting that running around without a head with bombs in your hands!
- Sniper Scope - Timed Exclusive DLC: Bonus In-game Weapon Upgrade! Use sniper scope for the powerful AS-24 'Devastator' Weapon!
- Documentary Video** - Making-Of Serious Sam 3: BFE video featuring behind-the-scenes footage and exclusive developer interviews with Croteam members. This documentary takes a look at how the game was made, going all the way back to the roots of this award-winning Serious Sam series that took the world by surprise in 2001.
- Digital Artbook*** - The digital art book contains 42 pages of stunning full color artwork from a famous comic book artist Stjepan Sejic (a.k.a. Nebezial and Shienez on devianART), famous for his illustration work on Witchblade and now on his own comic books Ravine and Sunstone!
- Box Art*** - Includes DVD label and DVD sleeve (front and back), so you can create your own retail Serious Sam 3 DVD box!
- Posters - Featuring 5 high-res images of Serious Sam, Scythian Witch-Harpy, Scrapjack and Witch-Bride of Achriman, and all created by Sejic!
- Videos*** - Collection of high-res promotional Serious Sam 3: BFE trailers and videos, including official Serious Sam 3: BFE Trailer, Help-Line Videos and more.
* All songs are presented in AAC, FLAC and WMA formats and placed in your Serious Sam 3 folder in the Steam Directory: ...SteamsteamappscommonSerious Sam 3 Serious Digital Edition Bonus (Soundtrack_Aac, Soundtrack_Flac and Soundtrack_Wma)
** This item is only available in Croatian audio with English sub-titles
*** These items are only available in English
Please report any issues on Discord.
|Serious Sam 3: BFE|
This game has unused graphics.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue this article?
Notes: A lot. See the Notes page.
BFE (possibly) stands for Before First Encounter. The game takes place before Serious Sam: The First Encounter.
- 2Pre-Release Related
- 3Serious Sam 1 Leftovers
| Unused Sounds|
Present in All_01.groContentSeriousSam3Levels and All_249955.groContentSeriousSam3Levels are three .tex image files which are not seen in-game.
The first image depicts the Gathering of the Gods level from the Jewel of the Nile DLC.
The second image depicts the multiplayer map Unfinished Complex though this particular thumbnail is not used and is lacking grass.
The third image is some sort of pre-production art. A similar image also appears in Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, where it's also unused.
Serious Sam 1 Leftovers
Mordekai The Summoner's Staff
For whatever reason, the non-HD version of Mordekai's staff can be found in the All_02.groContentSeriousSam3ModelsEnemiesMordekai file directory.
Serious Sam 3 employs a variety of amusing and/or annoying copy-protection methods if it detects that it's been cracked. Rather hilariously, some of these can be bypassed entirely just by installing the game in a path that contains the word 'Steam'.
Digital Rights Scorpion
Upon collecting the Pistol in the very first level, you'll be met with a Sam-sized, super-fast, immortal version of the Red Arachnoid. If you kill it with cheats, it'll just keep coming back until you reach the museum.
This is the only anti-piracy mechanic that Croteam or Devolver seem to have explicitly talked about, if not in particularly serious terms.
In the fifth level, walking under the highway causes the game to lock the 'look up' and 'turn to the side' controls on, leaving you staring at the skies running in circles like an idiot. Also, you apparently take more damage.
Inability to save and load properly
While the game shows that it saves during checkpoints, in reality it does not. If the player dies, they cannot go back to the checkpoint. It will always show that the save files are damaged, forcing players to start the game all over from the beginning.
In addition, all save files are deleted upon quitting the game.
Serious Sam 3 Bonus Content Dlc 3
The game will crash after five minutes of play, and will crash during the ending every time. Nice.
Serious Sam 3 Bonus Content Dlc 4
|The Serious Sam series|
|Windows||Serious Sam: The First Encounter (Prototypes) • Serious Sam: The Second Encounter • Serious Sam 2|
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter • Serious Sam 3: BFE
|GameCube||Serious Sam: Next Encounter|
|Game Boy Advance||Serious Sam Advance|