- Explore and discover a spectacular and ever-changing universe! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings series, and publishers of the best-selling Cities: Skylines, presents Stellaris, advancing the genre of grand strategy to the very edges of the universe.
- Stellaris builds on Paradox’s rich architecture of emergent gameplay, with a dozen pieces of mechanics whizzing by your head while you try to keep an eye on events and control the pulse of what’s.
- Stellaris: Federations DLC is out now! Stellaris includes a beta version of the new PDX multiplayer system, allowing for cross-play with friends regardless of which PC games distribution platform they are playing from. Paradox will continue to support and develop this feature. Explore a vast ga.
Featuring the same deep strategic gameplay, rich and diverse alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris: Console Edition puts the complexity of the galaxy at your thumbsticks. Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies with an untold number of planets to explore.
'Stellaris: Console Edition' (ALL) Gets More DLCs Later This Month - Trailer
by Rainier on Sept. 8, 2020 @ 3:00 p.m. PDT
For millennia our race has developed, explored and battled for control of a planet. Now we turn our eyes beyond our own solar system, to other stars in our galaxy. New planets, new discoveries, maybe even new civilizations await us. And Paradox Development Studio, the masters of grand strategy, will be your guides on this new voyage.
With a dynamic decision system and a heavy emphasis on exploration and science teams, Stellaris gives you much more to research than bigger lasers or stronger hulls – though you’ll need those too. Space is very big, and your first step will be getting a grasp of just what is around you and how it can be best used for the benefit of your civilization.
Paradox Interactive announced the third expansion pass for Stellaris: Console Edition on PS4 and Xbox One, coming to players on September 15, 2020.
This expansion pass contains three new DLC packs that will roll out through the end of 2020 and into early 2021. These expansions enhance console gamers' intergalactic journey through the Stellaris universe by introducing new stories, species, and an impressive portfolio of new gameplay mechanics to Stellaris: Console Edition. The first to launch is the Distant Stars story pack, which will release on September 15.
A list of the DLC content coming to Stellaris: Console Edition in the third expansion pass in order of release is below:
- Distant Stars Story Pack (Sept. 15) - With this story pack, players uncover new anomalies and encounter strange beings while exploring space’s uncharted depths. This story pack adds new constellations to explore and close to 50% more anomalies for players to encounter. Exploration will be rewarded as players gain technology, resources, and valuable worlds to colonize.
- MegaCorp Expansion (2021) - MegaCorp is all about giving players the keys to the economy. The expansion introduces new tools to usher in an era of prosperity and profit or despair and corporate slavery, on a galactic scale. In this economy-focused expansion, you become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire to open branch offices across the stars. The economy can be ruthless when it’s all about the bottom line, but with MegaCorp, players can wield a number of profit-oriented features to build an empire anchored in the glorious ideals of space capitalism.
- Lithoids Species Pack (2021) - Meet the Lithoids, a species made entirely of sapient rock who eat minerals for sustenance, are long-lived, and can colonize in almost any environment. Players can look forward to trying out the entirely new Lithoid play style that focuses on mineral production, relentless colonization of even the most marginal worlds, and refusing to cede an inch of your empire - for...“sedimental” value.
Thousands of planets populate procedurally generated star systems giving you the largest possible theatre for performing the emergent stories that Paradox has become famous for. Customize your ships, encounter unique randomly generated races, and participate in advanced diplomacy that would make Picard look like an amateur.
And all in a beautiful and evocative star map unmatched by anything we’ve made before.
- Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies and an untold number of planets to explore.
- Encounter a myriad of wild, quirky, and dangerous alien races who may prove to be crucial trade partners or conquering forces hellbent on enslaving your civilization.
- Take on strategic space warfare and resource management to ensure the survival and advancement of your empire.
- Explore scientific anomalies and uncover technological wonders throughout the galaxy to utilize them toward your own gains.
- Govern your own fledgling empire and secure your power and agenda through manipulating internal policies, factions, traditions and more.
Stellaris is currently available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.