Welcome to Banner Saga 2. Continue your epic adventure at Chapter 8 - after you've placed a silver arrow into Sundr Bellower, the leader of the Dredges in Banner Saga 1. If you can load a save game from the previous game, aka. Saga continues, you'll receive + 5 Renown asap at start. Unfortunately, you still have to repeat the first tutorial. After months of effort and anticipation, we are extremely happy to announce Banner Saga: Tales from the Caravan is launching on the Stoic store on Tuesday, July 30, 2019! Nikels is a Hero character, appearing in The Banner Saga 2.
|The Banner Saga 2|
|Series||The Banner Saga|
The Banner Saga 2 is a tactical role-playingvideo game developed by Stoic Studio and published by Versus Evil. It is the sequel to The Banner Saga, and the second part of a trilogy of games.
The Banner Saga 2 Download
A crowdfunding campaign for the third game in the series concluded on March 7, 2017, with 8,086 backers raising $416,986 of its $200,000 goal. A sequel concluding the trilogy, The Banner Saga 3, was released in July 2018.
The Banner Saga 2 builds on The Banner Saga's turn-based combat, adding depth with the introduction of new units, new talents, new enemies, interactive objects, and new objectives. It also introduces The Horseborn, a centaur-like race. Several heroes from the original return as playable characters, and many of the choices made in the first game have a direct impact in the second.
In a 2015 interview with Rock Paper Shotgun, Stoic's writer Drew McGee noted that combat in the first game was often criticized as slow and lacking in diversity. The development team therefore prioritized creating new enemies and enemy types for players to face, giving them new abilities and buffs while also adding more win scenarios and variations in combat. The range and scope of choices available to the players - both in combat and in the overall narrative - has also been expanded.
The Banner Saga 2 is developed by three-man indie development team Stoic. The game was announced at The Game Awards on December 5, 2014. Initially, the game was scheduled to be released for the Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2015. However it was later delayed into 2016. Windows and OS X versions were released on April 19, 2016, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in July 2016.
The Banner Saga 2 received 'generally favorable' reviews, according to video game review aggregatorMetacritic.GameSpot awarded it a score of 8.0 out of 10, saying 'Like the original game, The Banner Saga 2 leaves you holding your breath, completely invested in the world, its inhabitants, and their struggles, anxiously eager for more.'IGN awarded it 8.9 out of 10, saying 'The Banner Saga 2 is as beautiful and tactical as the first, but with greater variety in combat and story.'Hardcore Gamer awarded it a score of 4.5 out of 5, saying 'Not only does The Banner Saga 2 meet every expectation that one could have following the first game, but it exceeds them in a number of tangible areas.'
|2016||The Game Awards 2016||Best Strategy Game||Nominated|||
The Banner Saga 2 Wiki
- ^'Banner Saga 3'. Kickstarter. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- ^Warr, Philippa (July 9, 2015). 'The Banner Saga 2: On Combat And Continuity'. Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- ^ abPhillips, Tom (December 8, 2014). 'The Banner Saga 2 headed to PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2015'. Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- ^Moser, Cassidee (December 5, 2014). 'The Banner Saga 2 Announced'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- ^Purchese, Robert (November 6, 2015). 'The Banner Saga 2 won't be released in 2015 as expected'. Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- ^Matulef, Jeffrey (March 23, 2015). 'The Banner Saga 2 release date set'. Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- ^Dornbush, Jonathon (June 28, 2016). 'The Banner Saga 2 Console Release Date Shifts'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
- ^ ab'The Banner Saga 2 for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^ ab'The Banner Saga 2 for Xbox One Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^ ab'The Banner Saga 2 for PlayStation 4 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^ ab'Banner Saga 2 for iPhone/iPad Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^ ab'The Banner Saga 2 for Switch Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- ^Rowen, Nic (May 30, 2016). 'Review: The Banner Saga 2'. Destructoid. Destructoid. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^Buchholtz, Matt (April 27, 2016). 'The Banner Saga 2 review'. Electronic Gaming Monthly. EGM Media. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^Tack, Daniel (April 19, 2016). 'Two Tiles Forward, One Tile Back - The Banner Saga 2 - PC'. Game Informer. GameStop. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^ abTran, Edmond (April 19, 2016). 'The Banner Saga 2 Review'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^ abJohnson, Leif (April 19, 2016). 'The Banner Saga 2 Review'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^Schilling, Chris (April 19, 2016). 'The Banner Saga 2 review'. PC Gamer. Future Publishing. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^Velocci, Carli (May 6, 2016). 'The Banner Saga 2 review'. Polygon. Vox Media. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- ^ abWhittaker, Matt (May 4, 2016). 'Review: The Banner Saga 2'. Hardcore Gamer. Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved November 19, 2016.
- ^Fretz, Andrew (October 7, 2016). ''Banner Saga 2' Review – Dredging up the Past'. TouchArcade. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- ^Makuch, Eddie (November 19, 2016). 'All the 2016 Game Awards Nominees'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 19, 2016.
The Banner Saga Cheats
The Banner Saga 2 Kill Eyeless
Lead your Viking clans across hostile country on the brink of collapse. Make bold leadership decisions, manage resources wisely and strike skillfully in battle to survive another day in the harsh wild.
Experience the epic story that took the indie gaming world by storm in Banner Saga 2!
KEY GAME FEATURES
• Hand-drawn visuals – Gorgeous 2D combat sequences, animations and effects
• The saga continues – Carry on your story and choices from The Banner Saga or jump into the adventure from scratch with pre-set character options.
• Viking mythology – A truly epic setting inspired by real Viking myths
• Tactical combat – Improved, turn-based battles demand precision and strategy
• RPG upgrades – Level up your characters’ stats and unlock devastating new moves
• Hard choices – Choose wisely in and out of battle as danger lurks around each corner
• Real consequences – Permanent loss of characters will weigh heavy on your mind
• New characters and a new race – New faces, including the new Horseborn race, join your epic journey
• Manage your caravan - Your role in building and managing your caravan is critical to not only your own survival but the survival of an entire civilization
• Evocative score - Soundtrack by Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory
Struggle for survival in a brutal and breaking world in Banner Saga 2, the merciless strategy role-playing game where your choices really matter.
Download Banner Saga 2 and begin your epic journey today.