- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack Download
- The Witcher Enhanced Edition Steam
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack Torrent
#1312The Witcher: Enhanced Edition – Director’s Cut v1.5 GOG + All “DLCs”
Where to find the Soundtrack in The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition? Please dont just says to look in 'tools'. Showing 1-5 of 5 comments. A Fancy Handsome Giraffe Jun. If you like The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Original Game Soundtrack, we strongly recommend to buy it. Support composers, artists and performers so they can release more music in the future. Furthermore, it's inexpensive. This album costs only 4.99 USD. Prices and shops where you can buy it are at the right column. CD 1; 1: In Temeria. The Witcher Enhanced Edition comes with these bonus items: An interactive comic book. D’jinni Adventure Editor. Seven new adventures. Official Soundtrack. “Music Inspired by The Witcher” album. “Making of” videos. Official Game Guide. Two maps of The Witcher’s world.
Genres/Tags: RPG, Third-person, 3D, Pausable real-time
Companies: CD Projekt RED, Atari
Original Size: 12.7 GB
Repack Size: from 3.4 GB [Selective Download]
- 1337x KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet] ENG/RUS/POL VO Only
- Tapochek.net ENG/RUS/POL VO Only
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehosters: Google Drive + 2 (Uploaded by Uria Urikra and hermietkreeft, compatible with torrent)
- Filehosters: DropArk + NitroFlare + MegaUp (Uploaded by Vikky793, not compatible with torrent)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on GOG v1.5 release: setup_the_witcher_enhanced_edition_1.5_a_10712 (9,662,239,219 bytes)
- Seven additional adventures are included
- Bonus Content (3.7 GB) added
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus files and voiceover packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 12.7 to 3.4~10.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes ~7 minutes for one language, no bonuses
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 17 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The Witcher is a role-playing game set in a dark fantasy world where moral ambiguity reigns. Shattering the line between good and evil, the game emphasizes story and character development, while incorporating a tactically-deep, real-time combat system.
Become The Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, and get caught in a web of intrigue woven by forces vying for control of the world. Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in a game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other.[b]Game Features[/b]
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition takes all of the acclaimed gameplay that garnered the original game more than 90 industry awards and introduces a number of gameplay and technical improvements.
Superior dialogue and cutscenes: Over 5000 rewritten and re-recorded lines of dialogue in English, completely redone German language version, as well as over 200 new gesture animations create a more consistent experience and make characters behave more believably in dialogue and cutscenes.
Enhanced inventory: A separate sack for alchemy ingredients, as well as a simple sort-and-stack function streamline item organization and usage.
Technical improvements: Numerous technical enhancements feature greatly reduced loading times, improved stability, combat responsiveness, faster inventory loading, an option to turn auto-saving on or off, and more.
Character differentiation system: The system randomizes the appearance of dozens of in-game models in order to add more variety to monsters and NPCs.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition comes with these bonus items:
- An interactive comic book
- D’jinni Adventure Editor
- Seven new adventures
- Official Soundtrack
- “Music Inspired by The Witcher” album
- “Making of” videos
- Official Game Guide
- Two maps of The Witcher’s world
You can skip downloading of bonus files and voiceover packs you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack Download
- fg-optional-bonus-pdfs-and-images.bin (ArtBook, Wallpapers, Maps, etc.)
- fg-optional-bonus-soundtrack.bin (Two soundtracks)
- fg-optional-bonus-videos.bin (Interviews and other Development Videos)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “selective” files, but download fg-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-07).
'The Witcher: Enhanced Edition' Free On GOG.com For 48 Hours
by Rainier on Dec. 4, 2020 @ 9:36 a.m. PST
The Witcher is an RPG about the adventures of Geralt, a professional monster slayer, and was developed by Warsaw, Poland-based CD Projekt RED. The game is based on a new version of the BioWare Aurora Engine, titled Aurora 2007. The story is set in a world created in the books of Andrzej Sapkowski and sold all over the world. The game has already managed to garner worldwide success, having sold over 600,000 copies.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition not only means changes in the game's mechanics or better graphics, however. There's also an included mod editor called D'jinni that allows players to create or modify their own adventures in the world of The Witcher, as well as two completely new adventures created by CD Projekt RED. The first adventure, entitled “The Price of Neutrality,” tells the story of Geralt coming back to Kaer Morhen and finding a mysterious camp near the stronghold (3 new quests), while the second one focuses on Geralt’s close friend, Dandelion, and his troubles in Vizima City (5 quests).
All GOG Galaxy users can claim a free GOG copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut.
Download or update your GOG GALAXY application.
Go to the 'Recent' view and check the banner at the top.
Click the giveaway button if you agree to receive news, updates, and GOG offers.
After a while, the game will show up in your games library inside the application and in your GOG.COM collection.
More articles about