Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road Android latest 1.5.1 APK Download and Install. Outrun hunters, assassins, and other drivers to make delivery before sunrise! Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road Free Download. Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road Overview: The elders have entrusted you, an elite vampire courier, to deliver their secrets. Can you outrun the hunters, the other drivers, and the rising sun? How To Download/Install Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road. Vampire The Masquerade Night Road Mod APK is an Game on Android, directly download the latest version of Vampire The Masquerade Night Road Mod APK for android. Vampire The Masquerade Night Road Mod APK can be played for free and without root, Vampire The Masquerade Night Road Mod APK is also a game for.
Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk is a 650,000-word interactive horror novel by Kyle Marquis based on Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk Mets Scad Set in a Divided Universe. Your choice determines the story.
This is a new dark age for the dead. When other investigation vampire hunters hacked phone lines and computer networks to drive out and destroy vampires around the world, the elders turned to an unfamiliar courier like you. For ten years you have been wandering in the desert between cities, providing important information and supplies. But if an old friend shows up with a plan to disrupt the blood business in the American Southwest, everything you create will break down.
Went ahead in the competition. Drive, hide, or fight back! In ancient discipline, use nocturnal creatures to transform your blood powers into shapes, disappear from sight, or dominate the spirit of your enemies to escape the magic of blood, inhuman strength, and destruction - or just drive your enemies off the road and keep going.
Parts in the desert to bring secrets, promises, and threats. Do whatever it takes to drop your package. But when the work is done, will you proceed to take advantage of the situation?
Run your lover down. Only blood can satisfy hunger. Keep your need, continue, or use but no one knows what you are. If you break the masquerade, your fellow vampires will destroy you for your irrationality, although the second inquiry will not reach you first.
Man Play as a male, female or non-child; Gay, straight or two.
Maria - Join the immortal society of the vampire elite - or break the influence on the border states.
Change your car for speed, durability, or smuggling, but remember - you have to be there in the morning wherever you go!
Unlock the ability to play as Vibration or Katif with UsEmpers and Outcast DLC.
Death is a hard way. You run it every day.
How can I install the Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk to my Android phone?
- You can download Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk by clicking the button above to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the 'Downloads' section of your browser. Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below. Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to 'Download' in your browser and tap the file once downloaded. An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.
What are the profits and consequences of downloading Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk directly?
- You can download any version of the application directly from the third party website. You can have the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
- Unlike Play Store, downloading is instant, you don't have to wait for the review process, etc.
- After downloading, there is an APK file on your memory card/system memory. So you can uninstall and reinstall them many times without downloading.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources are not usually checked by Google. So it can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files may contain viruses that steal data from your phone or damage your phone.
- Your apps won't automatically update because they don't usually have access to the Google Play Store.
Screenshots and Images
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can ApkResult.com guarantee 100% security for Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk?
A: If someone wants to download an APK file from ApkResult.com, we check the relevant APK file on Google Play and allow users to download it directly (of course they are cached on our server). If the APK file does not exist in Google Play, we will find it in our cache.
Q: Can I update the Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro App Apk from the Play Store when I install APK from ApkResult.com?
A: Yes, of course. The Play Store installs downloads from Google's servers, with the exception of downloading and installing your service (page loading), and page loading from websites like ApkResult.com is the same.
An update will begin as soon as you get the version of the Play Store app in the new version of the Play Store.
Q: Why is Android App Permission needed to download Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk?
A: Applications require access to some of your device's systems. When you install an application, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run that application.
This review must have fulfilled all your queries about the Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk, now downloads this amazing app for Android & PC and enjoy it. If you like Vampire the Masquerade Night Road, Pro Apk please share it with your friends and family.
Download Vampire the Masquerade Night Road Pro APK, Entertainment kategorisinde bulunur ve Choice of Games LLC's tarafından geliştirilmiştir. Sitemizdeki ortalama derecelendirme sayısı 4,4 dışında 5 ile derecelendirilmiştir.Ancak, bu uygulama farklı derecelendirme platformlarına göre 5 yıldız üzerinden 3 olarak değerlendirilmiştir. Uygulama hakkında daha iyi bir fikir edinebilirsiniz. Vampire the Masquerade Night Road Pro APK hakkında daha fazla bilgi edinmek istiyorsanız, daha fazla bilgi için resmi geliştirici web sitesini ziyaret edebilirsiniz. Ortalama derecelendirme 9656 kullanıcıları tarafından derecelendirildi. Uygulamaya 41 kullanıcıları tarafından 1 yıldız ve 3761 kullanıcıları tarafından 5 yıldız verildi. Uygulama en az 248 kere indirildi, ancak indirme sayısı 'e ulaşabilir (Model.total_views * 20). Vampire the Masquerade Night Road Pro APK'i indirin Eylem cihazınız için ücretsiz bir uygulamaya ihtiyacınız varsa, ancak bu uygulamayı yüklemek için 4.4+ sürümüne veya daha fazlasına ihtiyacınız var.
Vampire The Masquerade Pdf Download
Promotional art, featuring (left to right) Out for Blood, Parliament of Knives, and Night Road
|Developer(s)||Choice of Games|
|Publisher(s)||Choice of Games|
|Series||Vampire: The Masquerade|
|Platform(s)||Android, iOS, Linux, MacOS, Microsoft Windows, web browsers|
Vampire: The Masquerade – Night Road, Out for Blood, and Parliament of Knives are three interactive fiction video games developed and published by Choice of Games, written by Kyle Marquis, Jim Dattilo, and Jeffrey Dean, respectively. The games are planned to be released through 2020–2021 for Android, iOS, Linux, MacOS, Microsoft Windows, and web browsers. They are based on White Wolf Publishing's tabletop role-playing gameVampire: The Masquerade, and are part of the larger World of Darkness series.
The games are text-based, and involve the player creating and customizing a character, and making choices that affect the direction of the plot. In Night Road, the player takes the role of a courier delivering secrets for vampire elders in the Southwestern United States; in Out for Blood, they take the role of a vampire hunter who protects their town; and in Parliament of Knives, the player takes the role of a vampire navigating vampire politics following a coup in Ottawa, Canada.
Choice of Games approached Paradox Interactive, the owners of World of Darkness, to pitch a video game adaptation as they considered the series and its Storyteller System foundation to match up well with Choice of Games' design philosophies of game mechanics used to support rather than dominate stories. The writers differed in how they chose to adapt the tabletop game: Marquis adhered closely to the source material, while Dean adapted game mechanics more loosely.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Night Road, Out for Blood, and Parliament of Knives are text-based interactive fiction video games where the player makes choices that affect the direction of the plot, resulting in one of different endings; these include both main endings and failure states. The player characters are created and customized by the player, including choosing their attributes, gender (non-binary, male, or female), and sexuality (bi, gay, or straight).
In Night Road, the player uses their vampiric powers ('disciplines') with the goal of staying ahead of pursuers. The protagonist has affinities for different disciplines depending on which of the five vampire clans Ventrue, Toreador, Brujah, Gangrel, and Banu Haqim the player chooses to belong to; disciplines include magical, mental, and physical ones. As the player completes jobs, they gain money, which can be used to buy cars with different speed, acceleration, and handling statistics; the player can also tune their car throughout the game.
In Out for Blood, the player can choose to ally with one vampiric side, try to play the sides against each other, or fight against both. Depending on player choices, the protagonist can become a vampire.
In Parliament of Knives, the player has to watch out for other vampires who are trying to gain power; in doing so they can choose to support or betray their character's sire, ally with another vampire faction, work independently, or sabotage local politics.
- Night Road follows an elite Camarilla courier driving across the Southwestern United States to deliver vampire elders' secrets, meeting several vampires of different clan and social status in the process. The courier is based in Tucson, Arizona, and visits cities including Fort Worth, Dallas, and Phoenix, as well as desert ruins and an abandoned research facility used by the vampire clan Tremere in the 1970s. The story has four main endings.
- Out for Blood follows a suburban vampire hunter, who tries to protect their town from the hundred-year-old vampire Chastain, and gets drawn into a feud between him and younger vampires.
- Parliament of Knives follows a vampire in Ottawa, Canada following a coup that has destabilized local vampire politics: the Ottawa Camarilla's prince is missing, and his second-in-command, the protagonist's sire, is suspected.
The games are developed by Choice of Games in collaboration with Paradox Interactive, the owner of the World of Darkness series, and are based on the fifth edition of the tabletop role-playing gameVampire: The Masquerade. They are edited by Jason Stevan Hill, and are written by Kyle Marquis (Night Road), Jim Dattilo (Out for Blood), and Jeffrey Dean (Parliament of Knives). The project, one of many World of Darkness video game adaptations at the time, began after Paradox Interactive brought management of the series in-house and expressed a desire to license it out, after which Hill reached out to them; he considered the tabletop games and the Storyteller System they are built upon to match up with Choice of Games' design philosophy of stories enhanced by rather than dominated by mechanics, with decisions impacting outcomes and where even failure leads to good stories.
In the beginning of the partnership, Marquis pitched a lot of different games, including a hardboiled Mummy: The Resurrection adaptation where the player investigates serial killers by assuming the form of their favored type of victims, and a few Vampire: The Masquerade ideas including one where the player controls an elder vampire defending their backwoods domain in Maine and one about an occult treasure hunter; Paradox liked the courier idea that was eventually used for Night Road, to the point of adapting the core concept for their Vampire: The Masquerade web series Vein Pursuit.
Marquis described Paradox as very accepting of eccentricities in his story pitches; he ended up playing the story 'pretty straight' when the player is in their base of operations, but getting 'weird' with it in the desert, where vampires do not need to worry as much about being found out. Paradox would also answer questions about the setting, such as whether there was anything to keep in mind while writing about a specific location or whether there was anything in the way of picking up story threads from early Vampire: The Masquerade material.
Producing the games within the given time constraints was a challenge, as the developers had to handle not only game design and writing a story, but also managing World of Darkness lore. In adapting the tabletop game to an interactive fiction game format, the writers took different approaches: Marquis adhered closely to the tabletop game's mechanics, intending to replicate the experience of playing the tabletop game rather than a Choose Your Own Adventure book, including using the tabletop game system of dots on the Night Road character statistics page; Dattilo, meanwhile, used a more loose interpretation of the mechanics for Out for Blood. In either case, some compromises had to be done for game balance, for example with the vampire clan banes, whose effects had to be tweaked while ensuring they still feel substantial; Marquis also noted that he was unable to include two vampire clans from the tabletop game: Nosferatu, as their appearance would make them unable to work as couriers without revealing themselves as vampires, and Malkavian, as it would have required all dialogue in the game to be rewritten for them in 'delusion speak', as had been done in the earlier Vampire: The Masquerade game Bloodlines. The design of Night Road was in part influenced by the adventure game Sam & Max Hit the Road, with a forward momentum together with a sense of being able to go wherever one wants.
Marquis enjoyed writing a World of Darkness game set in the present, due to how the world has changed since the World of Darkness tabletop games were originally published in the 1990s. One of the first things he did when beginning development was to write a list of things he would not include in the story, due to editorial request, personal disinterest, or due to how they would not work in a courier story. He also looked through developer notes for other World of Darkness material to avoid overlap with other stories in the series; he specifically wanted to avoid including 'ancient tomb' tropes, considering this something that had never been done better than the Ankaran sarcophagus in Bloodlines, and therefore not wanting to compete with it. Instead, he opted for writing a story about 'mad science', forgotten experiments, and the eeriness of unexplained disappearances. He cited novels including Jack Kerouac's On the Road, Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Richard Kadrey's Sandman Slim series, as influences. He also took inspiration from mythology, with the shapeshifter Coyote serving as inspiration for a polymorphic Gangrel vampire. A challenge for Marquis was to balance horror with the World of Darkness tabletop games' systematized setting; he tried to counter this by drawing from more obscure parts of the setting, to populate the game's world with 'the unknown' – things that belong to the setting but are less categorized than the Camarilla vampires.
Vampire The Masquerade Free
The games were announced in April 2020, and are planned to be published by Choice of Games through 2020–2021 for Android, iOS, Linux, MacOS, Microsoft Windows, and web browsers:Night Road was released on September 24, 2020, and is planned to be followed by Out for Blood in Q1/Q2 2021, and Parliament of Knives in Q3/Q4 2021. In 2020, Hill, said that it was possible that Choice of Game would develop further World of Darkness games after Parliament of Knives.
'Usurpers and Outcasts', a piece of downloadable content for Night Road that adds the option to play as a Tremere or Caitiff vampire, was released alongside the main game on September 24, 2020.
TouchArcade was excited for the games, considering World of Darkness a great space for storytelling and Choice of Games a developer with a good track record for narrative-focused video games. They liked the games' premises, and appreciated Parliament of Knives' political theme, as one of their favorite aspects of Vampire: The Masquerade.Den of Geek, too, looked forward to them, following Choice of Games' earlier vampire-themed game series Choice of the Vampire, and encouraged readers to play it while waiting for Night Road.Comic Book Resources considered the car-related gameplay mechanics in Night Road, such as the ability to unlock different types of cars and tuning them, among the coolest mechanics of the game.
- ^ abcdefghijklmnopMusgrave, Shaun (2020-04-30). 'Choice of Games and Paradox Teaming Up to Create 'Vampire: The Masquerade' Gamebooks'. TouchArcade. Archived from the original on 2020-07-05. Retrieved 2020-04-30.
- ^ abcdefghijklCaicoya, Bea (2020-08-15). 'Everything We Know about Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road'. Comic Book Resources. Valnet, Inc. Archived from the original on 2020-08-18. Retrieved 2020-08-18.
- ^'Vampire: The Masquerade — Out for Blood'. Choice of Games. Archived from the original on 2020-06-27. Retrieved 2020-08-18 – via Steam.
- ^ abcCaicoya, Bea (2020-07-22). 'Every New World of Darkness Project, From Video Games to Comics'. Comic Book Resources. Valnet, Inc. Archived from the original on 2020-07-23. Retrieved 2020-07-23.
- ^Ishii, Ryuki (2020-07-08). '人狼アクションRPG『Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood』映像公開。2021年2月、PC/コンソール向けに発売へ'. Automaton (in Japanese). Active Gaming Media. Archived from the original on 2020-08-26. Retrieved 2020-08-18.
- ^ abcdefDuffy, Mary (2020-09-21). 'Author Interview: Kyle Marquis, Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road'. Choice of Games. Archived from the original on 2020-09-24. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- ^Bonnau, Ryan (2020-09-21). 'An Interview With Kyle Marquis'. GameRVW. Archived from the original on 2020-09-25. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- ^Abbott, Alana Joli (2020-08-05). '11 Diverse Vampire Stories To Read Instead of Midnight Sun'. Den of Geek. Archived from the original on 2020-08-26. Retrieved 2020-08-26.