Velvet Assassin Free Download PC game for Windows. In this game player has to take the role of a female of World War 2 era Violette Summer.
- Velvet Assassin Download Free Torrent
- Velvet Assassin Wiki
- Velvet Assassin Mod
- Velvet Assassin Free Download
Velvet Assassin PC Game Overview
Velvet Assassin PC Game is developed by Replay Studios and publishers of the game are SouthPeak Games and Ubisoft. It is a game based on a very interesting and unique plot. The game begins with player as Violetta in hospital and a lot of drugs are injected in her body. and dreaming some of the past scenes. Player has to complete several missions. In order to complete mission player has to escape from the hospital in any way. With limited amount of available lifeline. In order to hide from guards she can wear uniform of some female staff. There are a lot of features present in the game. From which the most important is that player would be detectable by their enemies. There are different light mechanism present in the game where three different colors have different meanings, purple means not exposed to enemies, white light means not detectable by enemies and red light color means that the player is in danger. He either have to fight or just run away if not in the condition to fight.If you like playing this game then here is another game that you may like to play is called dishonored the brigmore witches. You can download it free from our website.
Velvet Assassin is a game that has awesome graphical effects. Player would be able to play this game both as a single player. Weapons are also available in the game. Which help player to get through several missions. Sound effects in the game are also very awesome and player can also enjoy some nice very sound tracks.There is another game that you may like to play is called dead to rights. Download it free from our website.
Features of Velvet Assassin PC Game
Velvet Assassin Save File Free Download for PC. Learn Velvet Assassin Save game location and get 100% Complete mission save file to play mission of your choice. Velvet Assassin Save File Overview. Most of new gamers find very hard to complete game missions of Velvet Assassin. Velvet Assassin - First Person Mod - Game mod - Download The file First Person Mod is a modification for Velvet Assassin, a(n) action game.Download for free. File type Game mod. Last update Sunday, November 30, 2014. Downloads (7 days) 1. Velvet Assassin Free Download 12:28 By Igggmesdownload.com Full Version Game, Stealth, V 0 comments. Velvet Assassin PC Game Full Version PC Game, Free Download. Velvet Assassin PC Game Overview: Velvet Assassin is developed by Replay Studios and published by SouthPeak Games, Digital Tribe. It was released in 1 May, 2009.
Following are the main features of Velvet Assassin Free Download PC Game that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Awesome graphics and visual effects
- Stealth game
- Beautiful Animations are also in the game
- Improved camera technique used
- Latest lightning effects used
- Single player game
System Requirements of Velvet Assassin PC Game
Before you start Velvet Assassin Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
- CPU: Single core CPU with 3 GHZ / Dual core CPU with 2 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB/ 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Velvet Assassin Free Download
Click on below button to start Velvet Assassin Free Download. It is a full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, Mac OS X|
Velvet Assassin is a stealth video game for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360, released in 2009. Velvet Assassin's working title was Sabotage. It was released on the Mac app store in 2013. Players take control of Violette Summer, a World War II-era British Secret Intelligence Service spy operating deep behind enemy lines, attempting to help thwart the Nazi war effort. The game's story was inspired by a real-life secret agent/saboteur Violette Szabo.
Velvet Assassin Download Free Torrent
Born in Dorset, Violette Summer (voiced by Melinda Y. Cohen) grew up in a happy family and had a great and active childhood. Initially, she started her working life in a beauty salon before the outbreak of war inspired her to move to London and join the weapon industry. It did not take too long for her to be noticed by the secret services, as she was beautiful, athletic and had great attention to detail, and so she was soon recruited into Secret Intelligence Service during Britain's darkest hours. Violette had lost an aunt during one of the first Luftwaffe bombing attacks and to further compound her heartache she later lost her Royal Air Force husband in battle. However, Summer was strong willed and used these painful experiences to inspire her to succeed as a spy for the SIS.
Summer managed to carry out several missions successfully before being gravely wounded by a sniper on a mission to kill Kamm, a Nazi military intelligence officer. Comatose in a hospital in France, Violette relives key moments in a series of flashbacks. Hence, the bulk of gameplay will take place during these flashbacks. The missions include blowing up a fuel depot on the Maginot Line, assassination of a colonel in a cathedral in Paris, stealing documents and marking a sub pen for bombers in Hamburg during Operation Gomorrah, and finding three secret agents in Warsaw. Moving through the city's sewer system, she finds one agent seriously wounded (and silences him) and another dead by cyanide poisoning, and a mission that involved moving through the Warsaw Ghetto, where the residents were either rounded up or executed, Violette makes her way through to the Gestapo's Pawiak prison to give cyanide to the third agent.
Through her memories, scenes from the hospital can be seen with two men arguing whether to keep Violette alive, give her up to the Schutzstaffel, or kill her to save her the torture if captured by the Nazis. Her location betrayed, Violette wakes from her coma to find the enemy troops entering the hospital. Escaping them, Violette finds the villagers being murdered or rounded up by a force from the Dirlewanger Brigade, a brutal SS unit of convicts, and taken to the church. Locking the villagers in, the soldiers set fire to the church. Violette is unsuccessful at trying to free the villagers, and due to emotional and physical exhaustion, collapses. The enemy leader is shown to be Kamm, whose face was burned by Violette's assassination attempt. In the end credits, Violette is shown in her hospital gown standing on a cliff overlooking a German plane.
When the game begins, Violette is seen from above, lying in a hospital bed. There are morphine syringes scattered across her bed, and the influx of drugs in her system creates a series of dreams that let her recount her past missions. Players have to hide in the shadows in order to avoid being detected. As a stealth-based game, lighting plays an important role. The HUD provides players with a silhouette of Violette which can be in one of three states. Purple means she is hidden in the shadows and invisible to enemies. White means she is exposed in light, but not yet detected. Red means she has been spotted and enemies are seeking out her position. If she is detected, she will either have to fight off the guard or escape.
The game employs a special lifeline if detected called 'Morphine Mode'. When triggered, Violette is shown in her hospital gown with blood drops appearing all over the screen. For a limited amount of time, Violette can execute any alerted guards or escape. Players have limited use of the morphine lifeline. The game also occasionally makes use of 'Blend Stealth'. If Violette acquires a female SS uniform, she can change her attire at predefined points in the game. When Violette wears the SS uniform, guards will not identify her as a threat unless she moves too close to them, or she performs a suspicious action, such as aiming a gun.
Violette's ability as an agent can be upgraded by finding a range of collectibles scattered throughout her environment. Once the player reaches 1,000 experience points, her skills can be upgraded in one of three ways: either Improved Stealth (sneaking), Morphine or Strength. The player can upgrade her skills based on individual gameplay style.
SouthPeak Games teamed up with Peter Chung to produce a limited edition digital graphic novel based on the game. Chung is best known for his creation of the character of Æon Flux, as well as his work in The Animatrix. The novel was exclusively distributed to gamers who preordered the game from GameStop.
Violette's Dream was an interactive experience produced to promote Velvet Assassin. Created by Yomi Ayeni and produced by Expanding Universe, a UK-based production company, the ARG mobilised thousands of participants on a real-life adventure as they searched for hidden treasure and real gold bars stamped with Nazi insignia. Using websites, forums, blogs, video, audio, mobile and telephone messaging, as well as performance and real-life events, the immersive and interactive story engaged players as they interacted with a variety of characters and organisations. One gold bar was found in a lock-up in Fredericksburg, Texas, the other at London Victoria station.
Velvet Assassin received 'mixed' reviews on both platforms according to the review aggregation website Metacritic.
IGN cited inconsistent stealth mechanics and a weak story.GameSpot's review, however, disagreed (criticizing instead the game's poor AI and 'lousy gunplay') and called it 'a powerful, unnerving look at one of history's darkest periods'.GameZone praised the style and story of the game but disliked the predictability of the enemies. In Japan, where the Xbox 360 version was ported and published by Ubisoft on September 17, 2009,Famitsu gave it a score of two sevens, one eight, and one six for a total of 28 out of 40.
Velvet Assassin Wiki
Velvet Assassin Mod
- ^Purchese, Robert (September 9, 2008). 'Velvet Assassin slips into early 2009'. Eurogamer. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^de Matos, Xav (May 13, 2008). 'Velvet Assassin sneaks onto Xbox 360 this fall'. Xbox 360 Fanboy. Archived from the original on May 14, 2008. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^'Velvet Assassin (Preview): Suede Stealth'. Game Informer. No. 184. August 2008. p. 68.
- ^ abMcShea, Tom (May 5, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin Review (PC)'. GameSpot. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^Pandey, Rohan (February 10, 2009). 'SouthPeak teams up with Peter Chung'. Game Guru. Retrieved February 20, 2009.
- ^Edge staff (July 2009). 'Velvet Assassin (X360)'. Edge. No. 203. p. 96.
- ^Gibson, Ellie (May 8, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin (Xbox 360)'. Eurogamer. Retrieved June 3, 2009.
- ^ abIshaan (September 13, 2009). 'Endless Ocean 2 Scores High in Famitsu'. Siliconera. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^ abMiller, Matt (July 2009). 'Velvet Assassin: The Horrors Of War Are Laughably Bad'. Game Informer. No. 195. p. 83. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^Herring, Will (April 30, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin (X360)'. GamePro. Archived from the original on May 3, 2009. Retrieved June 3, 2009.
- ^ abMcShea, Tom (May 4, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin Review (X360)'. GameSpot. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^'Velvet Assassin Review (X360)'. GameTrailers (YouTube). May 12, 2009. Archived from the original on April 12, 2012. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^ abLiebman, Dan (May 19, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin - PC - Review'. GameZone. Archived from the original on May 26, 2009. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^Shoemaker, Brad (May 15, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin Review (X360)'. Giant Bomb. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^ abHaynes, Jeff (May 7, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin Review (PC)'. IGN. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^Haynes, Jeff (April 30, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin Review (X360)'. IGN. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^'Velvet Assassin'. Official Xbox Magazine. August 2009. p. 70.
- ^'Velvet Assassin'. PC Gamer UK. July 2009. p. 84.
- ^Dahlen, Chris (May 11, 2009). 'Velvet Assassin (X360)'. The A.V. Club. Archived from the original on May 14, 2009. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ^ ab'Velvet Assassin for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- ^ ab'Velvet Assassin for Xbox 360 Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved October 31, 2011.